Why A Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
Traffic tickets come with serious consequences, and if you have been charged with any type of traffic violation, you want an attorney who can fully protect your rights in traffic court.
I am attorney James M. Wagman, and with over 35 years of experience handling traffic tickets in the courts of the Hudson Valley and Upstate New York, I will provide you with the defense you deserve.
Work With A Lawyer Who Knows The System
More than just a lawyer who handles traffic tickets, I am a traffic ticket lawyer. I know how the local courts operate, and I know how to minimize the consequences for a wide range of traffic tickets for New York drivers and out-of-state drivers.
Why Hire A Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
- An attorney can get as good and in many cases a better deal than the person charged with the traffic violation.
- Courts appreciate dealing with a legal professional who understands the laws, fines and penalties. I know New York traffic law.
- I know how to be an effective advocate. Do you have to play hardball or cajole them? I will do whatever it takes to get the best deal for you.
- People from outside the Hudson Valley and Upstate New York do not want to travel here to defend a traffic ticket. In all courts, either you or your attorney will have to appear. In addition, contesting a ticket through the mail is simply not an option in Greene County and in most other counties in the Hudson Valley.
- I know how to minimize external damage. I can help you keep your driver’s license and keep points off your license.
Working with an experienced lawyer is not only smart, it is cost-effective. From fines to higher insurance rates, traffic tickets can carry far greater consequences than you might think.
Contact James M. Wagman, Attorney At Law, Today
If you are considering hiring a local traffic attorney to minimize the consequences of your traffic tickets, make sure it is a local lawyer who knows the courts. I am ready to discuss your case. Call 866-901-8742 or contact me online for a free initial consultation.
I represent clients from throughout the U.S. and Canada with traffic law concerns near the New York State Thruway, the Taconic State Parkway, Routes 9 and 9W, and other thoroughfares throughout Upstate New York.