Challenging Violations For Driving Without Insurance
Driving without car insurance is not a good thing. Did you know:
- Any registered motor vehicle you drive on a public road or highway in New York state must be covered by liability insurance.
- Registered vehicles must also be insured when in storage.
- Out-of-state insurance is not acceptable.
- Your vehicle’s insurance and registration must be under the same name and address.
- Your insurance identification card should be in your vehicle at all times.
- If you are involved in a traffic accident while driving a vehicle without liability insurance, you may lose both your driver’s license and your vehicle registration for a minimum of one year.
If you are facing charges for driving without insurance in New York, contact our law offices, James M. Wagman, Attorney at Law. Find out what your legal options are and what we can do to help you.
Working On Your Behalf To Fight Tickets
Like any other traffic violation, getting caught driving without insurance can lead to serious consequences. Most of us are dependent on being able to drive in order to manage our day-to-day lives. Even dealing with the possibility of losing your license can be extremely disruptive, leading to a pile of confusing paperwork and other time-consuming and time-sensitive obligations.
Let us take care of things for you. Attorney James Wagman will even appear in court on your behalf.
We defend in-state and out-of-state clients in the following counties and beyond:
- Greene County
Catskill, Athens, Cairo, Coxsackie, New Baltimore, Hunter, Windham, Greenville, Durham, Tannersville
- Ulster County
Kingston, Saugerties, Ulster, Esopus, New Paltz
- Columbia County
Hudson, Greenport, Claverack, Chatham, Taconic (Taghkanic), Canaan, Livingston, Kinderhook
- Dutchess County
Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Poughkeepsie, Stanfordville, Milan
- Albany County
Albany, Ravena, Coeymans, Selkirk, Colonie
Providing Efficient, Reliable Legal Representation For More Than 35 Years
Contact our law firm today for a complimentary case evaluation. We welcome your call.